Saturday, May 17, 2014

A PREVIEW OF COMING ATTRACTIONS !

...watch this space! 
('cause it's gonna do a trick, lol)
 
Hey there! Getting ready to stick my head into the lyin's mouth and launch a new site paper. I understand that there have been previous efforts that were not supported, but I have faith in all the folks - old and new - that I've met since I started here not that long ago.
 
I'm willing to get the ball rolling by myself, but in the long run this will need to be a cooperative effort, so be thinking what you'd like to see here - and what you'd like to PUT here! 

First off, we need a logo, and a mascot - any ideas? Send in yours, and we'll vote to see whose artwork will rep the V.I.P!
 
PREMIER ISSUE WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON!

WELCOME ABOARD!

3 comments:

  1. I am all for this! :'D (Took me a while to be able to post lol ) I can suggest an acronym for the contest, don't know if it's any good xD Um, I do like Verpets Information Page, that would have been one I would suggest XD Or maybe Verpets Intelligence Portal? Verpets Insider Paradise? And lastly, Verpets Idea Portal/Page? That's all I got C:

    (Oh, and this is Shadow_Wolf C: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome aboard - and those're a great start!

    in a pinch, folks, just post as "anonymous" and sign in your post...or use name/URL with the site URL above, it really doesn;t care WHAT you use, lol.

    ReplyDelete